The liver is the organ that is in charge of cleaning the body of toxins which comes from food, drugs and the environment. Therefore it is recommended to detoxify your liver once in a while to keep it working well. Liver flush is one way of detoxifying your liver, liver flush may even expel some gall stones.
Recipe for Liver Flush or Liver Detox:
- 2 lemons
- 2 cups of extra virgin olive oil
- Squeeze two lemons in two cups of extra virgin olive oil. Take a couple of tablespoons of the mixture every 10 minutes, starting at about 7:30 pm until you consume the whole mixture.
- The taste makes some people vomit, but it will be worth it if you take it. The oil stimulates the liver to expel its contents, however by taking oil alone will let it slide through the system, but the lemon juice makes it go down more slowly.
Stronger Liver Flush Recipe
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp finely chopped ginger
- ½ tsp finely chopped garlic
- Mix all the ingredient together in a blender. Then strain and chill the concoction in the refrigerator until its cold enough to make the taste more palatable.
- Drink the whole thing down before bedtime. Lying still in bed for a few minutes after.
- Make sure it’s the last thing you eat or drink. Do this for three consecutive nights, and you will feel your energy come back.
“This post was originally published on January 13, 2012 @ 21:14”