Almond Oil is extracted by cold process from the dried flesh of almond nut. It is a popular essential oil used to treat different skin and hair problems.
Almond Oil Color and Texture: This oil has a slight yellowish color; its texture is neither heavy nor very light.
Nutrient Content of Almond Oil: Rich in vitamin A, B and E, which is great for skin health.
Almond Oil Benefits for the Hair: Massaging your hair and scalp regularly (2-3 times a week) with almond oil will make your hair soft, shiny and healthy. It can reduce hair fall, prevent and even reverse pre-mature graying of hair, effective in removing dandruff by removing dead cells.
Just apply almond oil on hair and scalp, and let it stay there for 20 minutes. For better result use shower cup, and for best result let it stay there overnight.
Benefits of Almond Oil for Skin:
- High levels of fatty acids helps nourish the skin and can also help cleanse pores. Clean pores mean clearer and minimized pores.
- Helps eliminate dead skin cells, leaving the skin fresh and glowing.
- When used as body moisturizer can help add a brighter sheen and glow to your complexion.
- Can help cure red, itchy areas caused by irritation.
- Effective and gentle makeup remover.
- Great massage oil because it spreads easily.
Benefits of Almond Oil for Eye Area:
- When used as eye cream can help reduce dark circles, eye bags and wrinkles by increasing circulation around the eye area. Just apply the oil before going to bed, massage lightly for 30 second in each eye area. When done regularly (5 days a week), you can see improvement in 1 to 2 weeks.
- Almond oil can make your eyelashes strong, long and thick. When using the oil as an eye cream just make sure to put a little to your eyelashes also, massage it for few seconds to make sure the skin holding the lashes absorbs it.
Benefits of Almond Oil for Lips:
- Lip Balm. Put a little almond oil in a small brown bottle, and use it as many times as you feel to prevent and treat dry lips.
Benefits of Almond Oil for Nails: To get healthy and strong nails, massage them with a few drops of almond oil. The potassium and zinc content leaves the nails stronger and more hydrated, making them less prone to peeling or breakage.
Health Benefits of Almond Oil:
- Almond oil is beneficial to boost and strengthen memory. Just add few drops of oil to a glass of milk, tea or to your coffee.
- Almond oil is an effective colon cleanser. Just add few drops of oil to your favorite beverage (preferably hot to lukewarm like coffee) Drink early in the morning upon waking up. This works to clean the bowels and perform a mild bowel cleanse. Recommended to cure constipation.
Tips when buying Almond Oil:
- Genuine, 100% percent almond oil should be slightly thick compared to cheaper products.
- Make an effort to purchase certified organic almond oil.
- Be sure to read the labels to ensure that the bottle is fresh. Fresh batch of almond oil usually last for 3 years.