Taste of Goat Milk: Good quality Goat milk has a delicious slightly sweet, and sometimes, slightly salty taste.
Goat Milk Health Benefits:
- Goat milk is rich with Bioorganic (natural) sodium, an essential mineral that can help prevent and cure arthritis. It is believed that this bioorganic sodium is the one that keeps the goats young, active, flexible, and limber all of their lives.
- Goat milk is one of the finest foods for regenerating the cells of the body and bringing a person back to health. It is also one of the best food medicines for rebuilding the brain and nervous system.
- Goat milk is the ideal food for weaning a child because it is the nearest to mother’s milk in composition, nutrients, and natural chemical properties.
- Goat milk has more buffering capacity than over the counter antacids.
- Goat milk contains the healthful medium-chain fatty acids, such as capric and caprylic acids, which are highly anti-microbial.
- Goat milk contains a higher evolved carotene (pro-Vitamin A). Researchers have found this to have cancer preventing properties.
- Goat milk is a good source of potassium, an essential mineral for maintaining normal blood pressure and heart function.
- Goat milk contains none of the controversial Bovine Growth Hormone (BGH).
Goats milk vs Cows milk:
- Goat milk is a complete protein containing all the essential amino acids. It provides 8.7 grams of protein (17.4% of the daily value for protein) in one cup versus cow’s milk, which provides 8.1 grams or 16.3% of the DV for protein. Protein helps build and repair muscle and gives people energy.
- Goat’s milk is easier to digest than cow’s milk (An old statistic showed that goat’s milk will digest in a baby’s stomach in twenty minutes, whereas pasteurized cow’s milk takes eight hours. The difference is in the structure of the milk.)
- Goat milk has an alkaline reaction the same as mother’s milk. Cow milk has an acid reaction.
- Cow milk is mucus (phlegm) forming to many people. Goat milk is not only non-mucus forming, but actually helps to neutralize mucus.
- The fat content in goat milk is very low compared to cow milk. The fat globules are 1/9 the size of cow milk making it a very easy natural food to break down.
- Goat’s milk contains slightly lower levels of lactose (4.1 percent versus 4.7 percent in cow’s milk), which may be a small advantage in lactose-intolerant persons.
- Goat’s milk contains less of the enzyme xanthine oxidase than cow’s milk. When this enzyme enters the bloodstream, it can create scar tissue on the heart. This, in turn, causes the body to produce cholesterol for protection. This can be a precursor to arteriosclerosis.
- Goat milk contains more vitamin A than cow milk. Cow milk’s vitamin A content is partially consistent of carotenoids, which must be turned into vitamin A by the body. All of the vitamin A found in goat milk is pre-formed.
- Goat’s milk is a very good source of calcium. A cup of goat’s milk supplies 32.6% of the daily value for calcium. In comparison, a cup of cow’s milk provides 29.7% of the DV for calcium.
- Goat’s milk contains 27 percent more of the antioxidant selenium than cow’s milk.
Goat Milk Testimonials:
- What’s been even more exciting these past few months is that the more I drink of the goat’s milk, the better my intestines seem to function. It’s like there is some unknown healing benefits with the drinking of the goat’s milk.
- According to a doctor who made a study on patients from different countries that are still strong and active at age 90 to 100plus; he found out that one common denominator is they all consume goat’s milk for many years. This is not surprising to some who realize that the only milk referred to in the Bible, as food, is goat milk (Proverbs 27:27).
Goat Milk Soap Benefits:
- Goat’s milk soap helps maintain the perfect pH (or acidity) of the human skin and hair. It provides the “acid mantle”, which is a slightly acidic layer on the skin that acts as a neutralizer when the body is attacked by microbial like, bacteria and viruses and other contaminants. The normal adult has a pH value of between 4.5 and 6.
- Goat milk contains Lactic and alpha hydroxyl acids that works to remove old skin cells. They rejuvenate the skin giving it a clean, smooth, fresh and healthy glow.
- Goat milk soap has good moisturizing effect that protect the skin against dryness from the chemical, the sun and wind.
- People who have sensitive skin and other skin problems shows an improvement when they start using goat milk soap.