Lycium is a Chinese food used for centuries; Lycium can help enhance your complexion and help maintain high energy and good vision. Forever Lycium Plus is a dietary supplement intended as a source of antioxidants, bioflavonoids and other beneficial phytonutrients. Rich in amino acids (the building blocks of protein) and vitamins, lycium is known in China as a “yin tonic,” with many traditional uses for maintaining good health.
Licorice is considered to be most widely used herb in China. It is made up of over 150 chemical compounds, which have been shown to have many beneficial effects. Its most frequent use by far is as a complementary herb, with its main function being to bring out the best beneficial effects of other herbs. This makes it an ideal companion for lycium.
Licorice flavonoid extract is a concentrated form of licorice bioflavonoids. It is produced according to a process that removes most of the glycyrrhizin, an intensely sweet component of licorice that has been shown to produce undesirable side effects. Based on modern studies, licorice bioflavinoids are among the strongest antioxidants discovered to date.
Lycium Health Benefits:
- Lycium helps in improving eyesight and skin complexion
- Lycium helps to replenish vital essence (semen).
- Lycium contain phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals, betacarotene, amino acids, polysaccharides and strong antioxidant properties.
- Lycium helps nourish the liver and the kidney
- Lycium helps in the treatment of weakness, dizziness, back and joint aches, low energy, wet dreams, nocturnal emission, sexual inadequacies, diabetes and tinnitus.
- Lycium treats toxic effects from chemotherapy and radio-therapy, burns, ulcers and bed sores.
Serving Size 1
Serving per Container 100
Amount Per Tablet
- Lycium Extract, powdered (fruit) 300 mg
- Licorice Flavonoid Extract, Powdered (root) 37.5 mg.
Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
Contents: 100 tablets
Directions: Take one tablet, three times daily.
Information on this page is from Forever Living Products
“This post was originally published on May 15, 2013 @ 03:39”