Pollen is the fertilizing dust of flowers. Bees gather and bring it back to their hives for food. Without pollen, plants, trees and flowers could not exist.
Bee Pollen Facts:
- About 35 grams of bee pollen daily fulfills the body’s requirement of protein for a day.
- For the body to correctly use bee pollen, it needs to be properly micronized, that is, ground up into extremely small particles (powderized).
- The nutritional components in the pollen depend on the type of flower the bee gathers the pollen from.
Bee Pollen Nutrient Content: Vitamin B-complex, Vitamin C, D, E, K, and Beta Carotene, and numerous minerals, enzymes and coenzymes, Plant source fatty acids, carbohydrates, proteins, and 22 amino acids- including all eight essential amino acids that the body cannot manufacture by itself. Bee Pollen is considered as a complete food.
Bee Pollen also contains Lecithin, which exist naturally in all cells and aids in the metabolism of fats. The nutrients in bee pollen are readily digestible and easily absorbed by the human body.
Bee Pollen Health Benefits:
- Bee Pollen helps regulates appetite; corrects the appetite of a person with anorexia and those people suffering from obesity.
- Bee Pollen can help prevent prostate cancer and can help cure impotency.
- Bee Pollen helps eliminates fatigue, tiredness and muscular weakness.
- Bee Pollen helps control the aging of the genital and urinary system.
- Bee Pollen has beneficial effect for the reproductive system (helps prevent dysmenorrhea and helps increase fertility).
- Bee Pollen can help preserve the health of the skin.
- Bee Pollen is a natural antibiotic that fight against salmonella, typhoid, etc.
- Bee Pollen helps regulates blood pressure, strengthens blood vessels and the whole cardiovascular system.
- Bee Pollen is beneficial in weight loss, because bee pollen improve metabolism.
- Bee Pollen is used by natural health practitioners to relieve arthritis symptoms.
- Bee Pollen helps many athletes increase their energy and endurance.
- Bee Pollen contains plant sterols which have a hormone balancing effects.
FLP Forever Bee Pollen
Forever Bee Pollen is gathered in specially-designed stainless steel collectors from the blossoms that blanket remote, high desert regions. This ensures the freshest and potency of this natural product. Forever Bee Pollen is all natural and contains no preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Ingredients of Forever Bee Pollen: Bee Pollen 500mg.
Other Ingredients: Honey, Stearic Acid, Silica, Royal Jelly
Contents: 100 tablets (500mg each)
Directions: Take a small amount (1/4 tablet) to assure no allergic reaction, then gradually increase daily intake to one tablet, three times a day. Consult your physician before taking this or any other nutritional supplement.
Bee Pollen Side Effects:
- People who are allergic to bee stings should not use bee pollen. Experts state that bee pollen allergies are quite rare – but they do occur, and in some cases can be quite severe.
- Some people may also experience digestive upset.
- If you are not sure if you are allergic to bee products it is advisable to test a very small amount of bee pollen – just to make sure – before you take a whole tablet.
- Some bee pollen products are tainted with contaminants from air pollution (pesticides). It is therefore advisable that you only uses product from trusted source.
“This post was originally published on April 6, 2013 @01:16”