ARGI+ provides all the power of L-Arginine plus:
- Pomegranate – well known for its strong antioxidant properties.
- Red Wine Extract – help maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Grape Skin and Berry Extracts for cardiovascular and immune system health
Direction for Use: Just a scoop of ARGI+ mixed with water or your favorite healthy beverage helps provide a performance boost to every part of you. Take once daily
What is Arginine? Arginine also known as L-Arginine is an amino acid that plays a key role in the production of nitric oxide, which causes the dilation of blood vessel therefore an improvement in blood circulation.
Certain conditions such as severe burns, blood infection, liver problem, protein deficiencies, dialysis and malnutrition can affect the person’s ability to produce L-arginine.
Natural Sources of Arginine: meat, poultry, fish, dairy products, nuts, seeds, soy foods, legumes, chocolate.
Arginine Health Benefits:
- Aids Related Weight-Loss– can help increased lean body mass and positively affect immunity.
- Help decrease Angina symptoms such as chest pain and pressure.
- Help treat Erectile Dysfunction
- Help reduce blood pressure in healthy individuals and those with type 2 diabetes.
- Help improve symptoms of intermittent claudication, a condition characterized by cramping and pain of the lower legs due to inadequate circulation.
- Help in muscle growth and repair.
- Help in fat and glucose metabolism
- Help produce anti-aging hormone
Symptoms of L-Arginine Deficiency: constipation, alopecia (hair loss), skin problems, wounds that heal slowly and fat build up in the liver.
Side of Effects of Taking Pure L-Arginine Supplement: Digestive upset can occur in some user.
Caution on Taking Pure L-Arginine Supplement: This supplement is not recommended for people who have had heart attack, but for people with no history of heart attack Arginine when taken in a recommended dosage is safe and.
“This post was originally published on August 10, 2014 @ 07:31”