Aloe Gelly is a versatile product for me. I first experienced its goodness when we were swimming (night time) at the beach few years ago. While I was swimming a web like stuff cling on my legs (they said its jelly fish) I don’t really know what it is, but after that my legs itch so much that I had to get off the water.
My legs have rashes everywhere, I rushed to the bathroom and wash my legs with soap and water, luckily my sister has this product and told me to apply this after I wash my legs. After I applied it I wore my sweat pants, immediately I felt that the itchiness on my legs subsided. The next morning when I woke up the skin on my legs is clear again, no trace of rashes!
Today I also apply this on my hairline where there is baby hair, to make it healthy and encourage thicker hair. It can also be use to massage the breast area to make it firm and to help prevent breast cancer.
The main use of Aloe Vera was to help in the treatment of minor skin irritations. Many household kept a live Aloe for first-aid use. Essentially identical to the Aloe Vera’s inner leaf, Forever Living Products 100% stabilized Aloe Vera gel lubricates sensitive tissue safely. Specially prepared for topical application to moisturize, soothe and condition. Aloe Gelly is a thick, translucent gel containing humectants and moisturizers. Readily absorbed by the skin, it soothes without staining clothes.
Aloe Vera Gelly provides temporary relief from minor irritations. It can also be used on the skin prior to ultrasonic treatment, or after electrolysis. Hairdressers use the Gelly around the hair line to protect the skin before perming and coloring.
Other Uses of Aloe Gelly:
- Effective in a variety of dermatoses and in acute injuries to the skin, muscles, tendons and joints.
- Relieves itching and swelling due to insect bites, rashes and prickly heat
- Oil free, ideal for acne, impetigo, seborrhea, dandruff, alopecia, scleroderma and other skin conditions.
- Excellent topical application for hemorrhoids, warts, callouses, corn and keloid.
- For bleeding gums, burns and wounds.
- Effective in preventing lumps in breast when applied regularly after shower, it can also help firm sagging breast.
- Helps to refine pores and control oiliness when applied regularly as moisturizer
Ingredients: Stabilized Aloe Vera Gel, DI Water, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Natural), Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben
Contents: 4 fl oz (118 ml)
Directions: Thoroughly cleanse skin before liberally applying Gelly. Repeat application as required.