Forever Aloe Activator contains stabilized aloe vera gel with allantoin, an organic cell growth and renewal agent. Aloe activator is a superb moisturizing agent, containing enzymes, amino acids and polysaccharides.
It makes the ideal liquid partner to work in combination with Facial Contour Mask Powder to moisturize, cleanse and condition. Dead skin cells are removed by the mask, leaving new cells to give a fresh, vibrant and more luminous look to the skin. It pH balance is 4.5, making it even gentle enough to use near the eyes.
Aloe Activator is incredibly versatile. Although regarded as a principal component of the Aloe Fleur de Jouvance regime, it is extremely effective for a number of other purposes.
Other Uses of Aloe Activator:
- Toner for the skin
- It helps tighten and soothe skin
- For cleansing of wounds and burns
- Excellent for gum problems (put a drop of aloe activator to affected area)
- Helps relieve sore throat; take 1 tablespoon of activator 2x a day. Preferably before sleeping so that the activator will stay on the throat.
- Gentle enough to use as an eyewash or nasal spray when diluted 1:1 with purified water
- Pure aloe activator can also be use to refresh the eyes and prevent cataract. Place 1 drop per eye once or twice per day
- As liquid partner to Facial Mask Powder, 1:1 ratio
Ingredients: Stabilized Aloe Vera Gel, Allantoin, Methylparaben
Contents: 4 fl oz (120 ml)
Information on this page is from Forever Living Products
“This post was originally published on August 20, 2012 @06:40”