Benefits of Coffee Body Scrub:
- The coffee grounds can help exfoliate old skin cells, while the caffeine can help minimize the appearance of cellulite and varicose veins; this is because caffeine works to constrict blood vessels so it can temporarily reduce varicose veins.
- Caffeine may help prevent or delay the progression of skin cancer.
Benefits of Body Scrub on Skin:
- A body scrub works to remove all the dead skin off your body and expose the smoother and younger layer of skin. A body scrub is also the best way to remove a skin tan.
- Body scrub can stimulate and improves the circulation, bringing natural body oils to the surface of the skin.
- Scrubs open up the skin’s pores and helps eliminate uncomfortable ingrown hairs.
How often can I use a Body Scrub? Do not use the body scrub too often because overuse may damage the new layer of skin once the dead skin is off the body surface. You can use a body scrub once or twice a week. Also remember to use a very gentle body scrub in case you have a dry skin. Also be very careful during winters when too much of scrubbing can damage the already dry skin.
How to Make Coffee Body Scrub: Take 1 cup of finely ground coffee and add half a cup of fresh yogurt or milk to it. Gently rub the paste onto your body and massage in circular motion. This body scrub will not require a moisturizing treatment afterwards since the yogurt or milk makes the skin soft and supple. After the exfoliation have a warm water shower or a dip in the tub to discover the goodness of this body scrub.
- Coffee scrubs are usually too harsh for facial skin, but the rest of your body will love them.
- Coffee scrub cannot completely get rid of cellulite you still need a good diet and exercise to completely get rid of cellulite.