The main use of Aloe Vera was to help in the treatment of minor skin irritations. Many household kept a live aloefor first-aid use. Essentially identical to the Aloe Vera’s inner leaf, Forever Living Products 100% stabilized Aloe Vera gel lubricates sensitive tissue safely.
Specially prepared for topical application to moisturize, soothe and condition. Aloe Gelly is a thick, translucent gel containing humectants and moisturizers. Readily absorbed by the skin, it soothes without staining clothes.
Aloe Vera Gelly provides temporary relief from minor irritations. It can also be used on the skin prior to ultrasonic treatment, or after electrolysis. Hairdressers use the Gelly around the hair line to protect the skin before perming and coloring.
Uses of Forever Aloe Vera Gelly:
- Effective in a variety of dermatoses and in acute injuries to the skin, muscles, tendons and joints.
- Relieves itching and swelling due to insect bites, rashes and prickly heat
- Oil free, ideal for acne, impetigo, seborrhea, dandruff, alopecia, scleroderma and other skin conditions.
- Excellent topical application for hemorrhoids, warts, callouses, corn and keloid
- For bleeding gums, burns and wounds.
- Effective in preventing lumps in breast when applied regularly after shower, it can also help firm sagging breast.
- Helps to refine pores and control oiliness when applied regularly as moisturizer
Ingredients: Stabilized Aloe Vera Gel, DI Water, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Natural), Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben
Contents: 4 fl oz (118 ml)
Directions: Thoroughly cleanse skin before liberally applying Gelly. Repeat application as required.
Information on this page is from Forever Living Products
“This post was originally published on October 29, 2012 @ 07:09”